Friday, June 12, 2009

Christy's Belated Birthday Post

May 16th was Christy's B-day.

The name

"Christy"

means

She Who Professes Christ
Professor of Christ
Anointed of Christ
Follower of Christ


Again therefore Jesus spake unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life. ~John 8:12~

If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve Me, him will the Father honor. ~John 12:26~

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me . . .~John 10:27~

Therefore whoever confesses (professes) Me before men, him I will also confess (profess) before My Father who is in heaven.
~Matthew 10:32~

No. I did not forget Christy's b-day post that is way overdue. I was just very busy. (I have a good excuse for everything).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

foomiappeap [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url]