Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is our Grandma Wanda's 75th Birthday. Here are few little known facts about Grandma.

1. She is a lovely woman.

2. She is fashionable and up to date on style.

3. She always has the best smelling laundry soap (we have not been able to duplicate it. We think she puts some magic potion in it).

4. She is an avid album creator (we never get tired of looking at her albums).

5. Her fourth son, Wesley, was born the day before her birthday (oh, by the way, Happy B-Day Uncle Wes).
6. She makes the most delicious meals.

7. She has 20 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.

8. All of her grandchildren like to go to her house (b/c she lets us do whatever we want, most of the time).

We all love you Grandma,

Jeremiah, Cacey, Jenny, Christy, Joy, Clark and Jill.
Caleb, Beth, Jed and Katie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this today. Apparently I have not found all of your blog before. I had found all of the pictures but not the Happy Birthday. I found the Happy Birthday on the picture page but did not know that I could click on it and get more. Thank you for the comments. I am not sure that you are receiving my comments. I click on "publish" but still not sure that you are getting them. Love you all and maybe sometime I will learn about this blogging! G

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma! we got your comment. so comment alot Because we like it when you comment.I hope our entire blog shows up on your computer for now on.



We Love You and Grandpa

CJCJ

Anonymous said...

You all are right about everything about Grandma. Esp about the laundry. I always said she uses magic in the laundry.

Anonymous said...

hey amber and althea,

it is good to hear from you! how is althea doing? what about you?
love, everyone