Friday, February 13, 2009

Hear Me!

". . . The people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits . . ."
~Daniel 11~

". . . I am He who comforts you; Who are you that you are afraid of man . . . who have said to you,

'Bow Down?' "

". . . Put on your strength, shake yourself from the dust and arise; Loose the bonds from your neck . . ."

". . . You shall be redeemed . . ."

". . . Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted . . ."

"The LORD will go before you, the God of Isreal will be your rear guard."

". . . The Law will go out from Me; My Justice wil become a light to the nations. My Righteousness draws near speedily, My Salvation is on the way, and My arm will bring justice to the nations."

"Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have My Law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults."

". . . I, even I, am He who comforts you . . . "

~Isaiah 7:4, 51-52~

No comments: