Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Secret of the LORD . . .

. . . is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His covenant.
~Psalm 25:14~

For . . .

He made darkness His secret place; His pavilion round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
~Psalm 18:11~

And . . .

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
~Psalm 91:1~

You will hide us in the secret of Thy presence from the pride of man: You will keep us secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
~Psalm 31:20~
(paraphrase)

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
~Luke 6:45~

Shall not God search this out? for He knoweth the secrets of the heart.
~Psalm 44:21~


The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
the LORD is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
~Psalm 27:1~


(I know that we said a picture post. But we are still editing).

No comments: