Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sixth Anniversary?

Yes, today Caleb and Beth have been married for exactly 6 years!
We could not find any recent pictures of them together (except for the one below) and we have no way of hooking a scanner up to the computer right now for old pics so, we just put some individual new ones up of them and their kiddos (our nephew and niece)
Caleb on watch on board his ship...(two years ago!)

Katie is concentrating and Jed obviously finds something funny!

Beth, and her girlie Katie...


Yay! today is daddy and mommy's anniversary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of us. You said we've been married "approximately 6 yrs" when it's actually been exactly 6 yrs!! Lol!!

Anonymous said...

I had sent you a recent Easter family pic of us too, but that's okay, I like the one you picked.

Anonymous said...

What recent pic is it? I want to see it and put it on here...I did not want to use those others again but I didn't know of any other.